Dr. Ramya Sadaram (MBBS, DGO, PGDND, FAN) is an Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Visakhapatnam. She is also a lactation consultant, a certified childbirth educator, and clinical nutritionist. Dr. Ramya Sadaram received both of her medical degrees, MBBS & DGO from the prestigious Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has a particular interest in childbirth education and the clinical management of labor. Dr. Ramya prides herself on the attention and dedication she provides to her patients.
Professional Education and Training
- MBBS, Andhra Medical College
- DGO, Andhra Medical College
- Fellowship in Applied Nutrition, Apollo Hospitals
- Certified Childbirth Educator
- Indian Medical Association ( IMA )
- The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India ( FOGSI )
- PCOS SOCIETY
- Nutrition Society Of India
She has successfully treated patients who have infertility, fibroid, adenomyosis, ovarian cysts, endometrial polyps, tubal block, ectopic pregnancy. She offers treatment for Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) / Polycystic ovary syndrome ( PCOS ), Abnormal Uterine Bleeding ( AUB ), Fibroids, Endometriosis. She also offers customized diet plans for PCOS, Pregnant Woman & Lactating Mothers.
Dr. Ramya specialises in
- Gynaecological & Obstetrics problems
- Antenatal & Postnatal Care
- High Risk Pregnancies
- PCOS/PCOD Management
- Infertility Treatment
- Lactation Consultation
- Lamaze Breathing Technique
- Pregnancy Fitness & Yoga
- Diet & Nutrition during Pregnancy
- Clinical Nutrition
Dr. Ramya strives to provide the most comprehensive & Individualized care to the patients. She believes in making patients understand their symptoms, diagnosis, and the proper steps to take towards optimal health.